Hallsford Events – Farmers Markets & Food FestivalsWe attend quiet a few farmers markets and food festivals check back often for dates. Order by phone and collect you order at any of our Farmers Markets – call Helen on 01228 577329. Despatch schedule for online/mail orders – we aim to despatch all orders received online and via the telephone within two weeks – please order early to avoid disappointment.
- Brampton – by the Moot Hall – Moot Hall, Market Place, Brampton, CA8 1RW. Last Saturday of the month. Trading times: 9.30- 1.30pm
- Carlisle City Centre – Held at Carlisle Cathedral, this award winning Farmers Market combines an excellent choice of local produce with the picturesque Cathedral environment and new cafe. Trading times: 1st Saturday of the month, 9.30am-3.00pm
- Houghton, Carlisle – Houghton Village Hall, Houghton, Carlisle, CA3 0NW – only two minutes from the M6 Junction 43, or by public transport from Carlisle. Trading times: 2nd Saturday of the month, 9am-1pm
- Hexham, Northumberland – Hexham Market Place, Hexham, NE 46 1XQ – Just off the A69 between Carlisle and Newcastle. There are two Farmers Markets, the first on the second Saturday and the second on the fourth Saturday. 9.00am to 1.00pm. www.hexhamfarmersmarket.co.uk
- Dumfries Market. On the First Sunday of the month undercover at the Railway Station. Plenty of Parking. www.facebook.com/DumfriesFarmersMarket
- Kirkcudbright Farmers Market. Fourth Sunday of the Month in Kirkkudbright. Great selection of stalls in a lovely location.Link.
- Jesmond Dean Food Market on the Armstrong Bridge in Newcastle. The First and Third Saturday of the month. Great location and plenty of quality street food.
- Greenhead Farmers Market. Second Sunday of the month at Greenhead Village Hall. A compact farmers market in a beautiful location near Hadrians Wall.